2012年3月3日 星期六

[Journal] Exhausted from Editorial Work

I'm exhausted...

As usual, I checked audio files, listened to news clips,
wrote down editorial notes, cut out breathing sounds of voice actor/actress,
added enough silent time, proofread drafts, asked if I should this or that,
detected errors, fixed the errors, took a short break during lunch time,
then continued working.

My shoulders are sore, my head is dizzy, my eyes are sleepy,
my entire body is in serious need of repair.

One more good thing: tomorrow is a working Saturday. No day off.
I guess that's all of my life illustrations for now.

1 則留言:

  1. In the process of work, maybe it wolud make us feel tired or down, but we also will make great progress from it.
    One day, if we review the memory of life
    we will not regret do the work or something else

    Cheer up!
    Trust us can overcome it.

    回覆刪除

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...