2013年6月18日 星期二

The Sky, Beach and the Sea @ Ken-ting, Taiwan

Watching clouds, feeling steaming hot under the sun, being freely touched by the wind, these are the three things I've done on the beach in Ken-ting.



Following the instruction from the clerk at 7-eleven convenience store, I walked down a small lane and found several hotels. In the end of the road, there I have found the entrance of the beach.



The sky is so fancy that I can not get enough of those clouds. I simply fall into them and let my thoughts float inside the clouds.



















I stayed at the beach along until noon. Then I went to lunch. That was such a beautiful day in my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...