2013年6月17日 星期一

Rice Stirred in Onion & Oil @ Heng-chun, Taiwan

A lot of people were waiting in line for a bowl of "duck vermicelli". It is said to be very good.



I do not eat ducks. Nor am I interested in vermicelli.

As a matter of fact, I have been pining for a bowl of rice for days. Therefore, as soon as I have learned the diner next to the "duck vermicelli" offers a variety of cuisine, including of rice, I stepped in without further hesitation. Despite all the people waiting for duck vermicelli, I chose rice, which I really ache for.

There it came. A bowl of rice stirred with fried onions (which turned brown and crispy) and vegetable oil (not entirely healthy but acceptable), decorated with a slice of cucumber and a drop of Asian basil. I simply adore it even before I taste it.

This is the kind of food I want to share my rest of life with. Always keeping a low-profile but everlasting...


沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...