2013年6月18日 星期二

Feeding Cows with grass @ Ken-ting, Taiwan

I climbed for half an hour and arrived at somewhere I did not expect.


I found cows. They exist peacefully on the grass, but isolated from us. A sign says: be ware of virus. Therefore I did not dare to touch them. But I fed them with grass.



It was amazing because I did not expect to meet them. Also, I have never seen such vivid animals. When in a zoo, animals are not like animals. But here, they are doing their own thing and with a sense of dignity, I think.



Across from them, it was a corn field. The sky was so blue. I enjoyed there. Not only because feeding the cows was interesting, but also because of the fine weather.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...