2013年6月20日 星期四

Beautiful Reading Room for Children @ Tai-nan, Taiwan

To read a book in such a beautiful reading room is like a dream come true. I encounter this amazing paradise in Tai-nan, Taiwan, inside Taiwan Literature Museum. The high ceiling, the building structure, the lights, the interior design and furniture....All of these made reading such an enjoyable activity, despite its own joy from books.


I am so jealous of kids live around here. They have such a treasure in their neighborhood. A lot of adults (single adults) were inside as well. People here read silently, one after one. Sometimes they talk quietly.




No kidding. I would seriously consider this to be one of my future ideal living neighborhood because of this reading room (symbolic of my innocent and joyful childhood) and also because of the abundant literature treasure you can find inside the Taiwan Literature Museum.


There is also a store sells mung bean dessert near the museum. Try it sometimes.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...