2013年6月22日 星期六

Eastern Music Festival @ Hua-lien, Taiwan

I was drawn by her voice when I encountered the Hua-lien culture zone. A powerful female vocal declaimed her existence in a graceful but undeniable way. I quickly fell in love with this voice.


She is the vocal of Taiwanese band "Renaissance". They are from Tai-pei and were invited to Hua-lien for Eastern Music Festival. They sing metal songs with beautiful lyrics. The vocal is a vocal music teacher. Her voice, her look, her cosmetic, her entire outfit constitute a perfect balance and was very attractive. They brought down the house.

At the end of the performance, she introduced another band - "Gun Powder". These two bands know each other and are friends. They perform metal in different ways but both are amazing art performers, not just singers or musicians. They perform very well and look at ease at the stage, under the spotlight.

I ended up listening to Gun Powder's music every night to sleep during that week. Too bad I did not take photos during Gun Powder's performance because I was too busy drowning into the whole show.

Bought their 2 EPs immediately at NT 250 at the end of the festival.

Please try them when you may.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...