2013年2月28日 星期四

Yes! Women. It's OK not to be approved.

We talk about success. We talk about achievements. We talk about relationships. These are the things we talk about a lot.

I like success and achievements. I'm rather sure that you do, too. It's very easy to like anyone being smart and successful. It's also very easy to not like anyone being not successful. This is what the society tell us to do: to like the successful you, and to not like the unsuccessful you. Because of this, our soul cannot rest. We are not at ease if we are to be valued by a one-dimensional measurement, success.



It is true that I like my strengths. It is also true that I like my weaknesses. I simply embrace them. I can be mean, impatient, lazy and unfriendly at times. This is who I am. These characters are what constitute me by the first place. They don't do anything good to my boss, nor to my company. But I'm still a good employee. The important thing is to like yourself wholly and solely. By doing this, you'll find yourself being comfortable. You'll find people around you being comfortable because of you being comfortable of yourself, too.

Try loving yourself for both your good and bad things, not just for good things, but the bad things are truly important. They tell what kind of person you really are. They tell you are conscious of remaining a self that is not approved by the society norms but still remains.

If somebody does not appreciate you being you, dump them immediately. Do not waste the time in your life wining over something you do not have. They simply do not deserve you. You deserve better.

Be you! Always be you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...