2013年2月10日 星期日

"Cha Cha for Twins"

A really great Taiwanese movie shoot in Kaohsiung and Southern Taiwan.
The leading actress is a dance major master and is playing both the twin sisters in this movie.
I think the lines in this movie vividly illustrates what Taiwanese teenagers think and say in a very brilliant way, and it's worth watching even for just wanting to know more about Taiwan or teenagers.

The portraits of love in this movie, I like it a lot, because it's not a fairy tale (or two fairy tales). The love story (or relationship story) is very true in this movie. I was drawn naturally into this movie without the thought that I was watching a movie. This is what makes it so successful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...