2013年5月3日 星期五

ICRT Time (happy hours!!)

Recently I start listening to ICRT during morning commute via bus. (inside MRT there is no signal)

There are interesting news, fun talk from DJ and (sometimes) good music. Most of the time I enjoy listening to DJ talking. It is rare for me because I love music so much that I am supposedly to enjoy music the most. However I do not typically hear the type of music I like on ICRT. Maybe I like Mandarin POP better. (a lot better)

Today there is a big news: a guy in my office he likes me so much that he looked in my eyes so deep and waited me outside in the lobby without telling me first but I dare not let my boyfriend know because I do not want him to worry about me. I would be a friend with that guy but if that's something might hurt my boyfriend's feeling I'd rather lose a potential friend to keep my lover in peace...

I can always have female friends right? That's what I told myself. By the way once I gave link of this blog but I think he has forgotten so it should be safe to say something secret here.

My eyes hurt much I'm going to bed now. This place has become so much like my personal diary...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...