2017年1月30日 星期一

Jerry Maguire - 電影中Jerry令人會心一笑的台詞

Jerry Maguire - 電影中Jerry令人會心一笑的台詞


How can I make your life better?

This is Bob Sugar, who needs to learn to knock.
*剛剛Bob直接進來沒敲門

Well, don't worry! I'm not going to do what you think I'm going to do!

Dorothy Boyd! Thank you!....Let's see how they do without us.
*她是唯一一個願意跟Jerry離職的人

Who said anything about loser? Where did you get this word loser?

You know... I'm not a hugger and yet ...I can't let go.

Well. Okay. Of course. You're twenty years old, and I'm just another guy in a suit. It's all business. It didn't work out. You didn't buy my product, which is, unfortunately, me. Let me see, there's a speech that I'm supposed to make -- right! -- "I'll be out there cheering for you." "The door is always open!" See? I'm a class act. But maybe this would have all worked, us being real human beings, coming through for each other, really, and now I'll never know. You'll never know. 
*Jerry發現對方跟別人簽約時



See this jacket I'm wearing? You like it? I don't really need it, because I'm CLOAKED IN FAILURE. I lost the number one draft pick the night before the draft. They will teach my story to other agents on "do not do this" day in agent school. 

Jerry在這部電影中講的台詞,有許多都令人會心一笑 :)

最後附上Ray長大後的照片~:) 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種參考答案

空服員面試最常考的問題及多種 參考 答案 Why do you want to be a flight attendant? 參考答案(長句版) *I would love to be a flight attendant for (你正在面試的這家航空公...